Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WELCOME!

     Since we are expecting our first child in 4 months, I figured we'd follow the social norm and create a family blog as a place to show off our cute kids.  I'm creating the habit now so that I will be well prepared to document our little guy when he arrives.  Until then, we'll entertain you with stories of cute soon-to-be-parents.  So follow our blog, add it to your google reader, or save the site, and I'll be sure to follow through with my resolve to enter the blogging world once and for all!

3 comments:

  1. I love you honey! Thanks for the credit... but let's be honest... this is your creation and I'm just another supporter that supplies embarassing stories on occasion. Like the time I tried to karate chop your head off in the middle of a dream! Oh gosh....
    or the time I spilt a jar of oil all over the kitchen floor... oh wait... that was you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the oil fiasco has been duly noted. We'll leave the karate chop to the head story for another day. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It reminds me of a morning I was rushing to get lunches made before we had to dash out the door, and i dropped one of those humungous jars of pickles. Talk about a mess! My husband hearing the crash and seeing my horror stricken face, grabbed the towels as well and cleaned it up. Wonder if Jackson subconsiously remembers that because he was probably in high school. Good move Bo! Love you both and look forward to the blos. I saved it under favorites so hope it will be there next time i need it. love mom

    ReplyDelete