Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 8 of Overtime

     Sunday August 14 was the day set for me to check in to the hospital to begin the process of inducement.  It was also our one year anniversary!  We slept in, trying to get a good amount of rest before embarking on childbirth, then I worked on the diaper bag I've been sewing and then cooked a delicious dinner of baked halibut, rice, and vegetables.

This dinner completed my one year challenge to cook a new meal every day for a year!  It was a fun year and I'm so much in the habit of finding new meals for the week's menu that I can't seem to stop.  I'll just keep on going! 



     We packed our bags and anxiously went to the hospital.  We checked in 30 minutes late and got settled.  Read about the birth story in the next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment