Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3 of Overtime

     Tuesday:  Made it through another night.  On day 3 the soreness from jogging was gone so I was back to my old pregnant self.  Or my new pregnant self rather.  Because my old pregnant self was miserable with intense back pain and an inability to get comfortable.  But, for the last 2 weeks I have felt better than I have in months!  Seriously, I've been feeling amazing.  My back pain suddenly decided to go away on my last day of work.  I can't blame work because I had back pain for 4 months before I even started work, but for some odd reason my back has felt amazing and my energy has returned.  This makes waiting for the baby so much easier!
     Day 3 consisted of more chores and then lots of errands.  I ordered fabric online to make a diaper bag and car seat canopy and it came in the mail today so I happily went off to the fabric store to buy other supplies.  After perusing fabric stores for zippers, snaps, iron on vinyl, interfacing, thread, elastic, and velcro I went on my merry way to buy groceries.  We ended the evening going out to eat with a bunch of friends at Double Daves which is a weekly tradition since their pizza rolls are only 75 cents on Tuesday nights.  In between assuring people that no their eyes are not deceiving them, I am still pregnant and no I don't plan on being pregnant forever, I enjoyed my greasy pizza and happily took myself on home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment